Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

David, Amy, their 4 kids, and Dwayne and Eve's youngest 2 boys Drew and Jared, came to our house for New Year's Eve. We ended up going over to Chad and Becky's for pizza and of course some Rockband. They all headed downtown for the famous Pinecone Drop and we went home to put sick kiddos to bed. I was pretty much a party pooper because I have been sick all week and was exhausted from dealing with 3 sick kids so my whole goal was to be in bed and asleep WAY before midnight. In the morning we played...surprise, surprise, more Rockband! Then we met Chad, Becky, Cayden, Kenna, Morgan, and Taylor all at Taco Bell for lunch. It doesn't stop there...Friday afternoon Grandpa Fuzz, Grandma Nana, Dwayne, Eve, and their oldest 3 Paige, Tanner, and Peyton, came to Chad and Becky's for just a few minutes so we ran over there to visit with them before they left. Later we broke out the chocolate fondue!! YUMMO!! We had a fun New Year's with family and hope everyone else had a great one too!! I was such a slacker and the only pictures I got were of the fondue.



No comments:

Post a Comment