Every night when we tuck Caiden into bed he always has the most random questions. I'm not sure if this is his way of stalling or what. Here are some lately:
C: "Mom, (long thinking pause) how do horses take showers?"
Me: I am just thinking WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! We hadn't seen pictures of horses, talked about horses, nothing.
C: "Dad, how much does a speeding ticket cost?"
Rich: "Um...$100."
C: "Oh, that's a lot."
Rich: "Yeah."
C: "That's a huge waste of money, Dad."
And this one is not quite as random but funny so I thought I'd share. Lately when we are driving Caiden has been saying that Garfield is following behind us. (I have no clue where he got that from???) So today he was riding with his Grandpa Chewy (that is what he calls my dad) and said "Garfield is following us." My dad didn't understand what he was saying so Caiden said "It starts with a G." My dad not thinking said "Is it a jet?" Right after he said it he thought, "That was stupid, Jet starts with a J but he won't know." Then Caiden called him out on it and said "Uh chewy, Jet starts with a J, G is G-uh." There is no sneaking anything by that kid.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment