Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Putting out the Fire

This afternoon Caiden comes out of the bathroom and tells me "Mom, there was a fire on the wall and so I put it out with my pee!!" He was so proud of himself and thought it was the coolest thing ever. I was thinking he better not have done what I am thinking he did...so I run to the bathroom to discover pee running down the wall and all over the outside of the toilet. DISGUSTING!! I was shocked! Caiden is usually a clean kid who doesn't really make messes and do things like this. I shouldn't have been surprised because lately he is obsessed with fires and firemen. He always goes in the backyard and puts out pretend fires with the water hose but peeing on the bathroom wall is where I draw the line. I was mad but I couldn't help but laugh as I was scrubbing my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment