Every year Rich's work has a family weekend down in Phoenix and this year it was at "The Pointe Resort". Since his brother Dwayne works for the same company we always get to go with their family and it is fun spending time with them. We went down a day earlier and stayed with Rich's sister and we were able to go to Nathan's baseball game Saturday morning before heading to the resort. The baseball field was amazing. They had the coolest water park and toys for kids to play on.
Unfortunately I was a major slacker and didn't take ONE single picture of this weekend. Rich and I were outnumbered in kids who couldn't swim so it was just too hard to get the camera out to take pictures. I wish I could have because we had such a great time. There was a water park at the resort that had a wave pool (which was Caiden and the girls favorite), a lazy river, and an eight-story high water slide that Rich and Dwayne did several times, and even Eve and I conquered. I just about chickened out at the top but Eve made me go! I'm glad we did, it was fun!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment