I heard there was an awesome dance teacher that taught at Caiden's school so I asked him if he wanted to try it this year. His answer was, "No way Mom, I don't want to wear a tutu!!" I kept telling him he wouldn't have to wear one so then he decided he wanted to try it. He ended up absolutely loving it. They practiced all semester and then had a performance on Saturday at one of the high schools here in Flag. He was so excited to dance up on the big stage in front of everyone. Then two days later they performed twice in front of their whole school.
(This isn't a very good picture-the auditorium at the high school was really dark and we were far away, but Caiden is the one on the bottom left)
Stretching before the two school performances.
He did so good and we are really proud of him!
(The ending was soo cute but my camera shut off so I didn't get it. Dangit!)
Just remember to pause my music on the right side, I know so annoying! Sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment