Some of the highlights from the trip include:
* Watching my kids and cousins kids play in my Grandparents back yard. I have so many fun memories of vacations there, that it was really fun being able to have my kids do the same.
My cousin and her husband bought the house when my Grandparents passed away and have fixed it up so cute. I hadn't been back for four years, since the funeral, and I was really dreading
it. I sobbed and sobbed on the drive there as we passed all the places my Grandparents used to
go, but as we walked into their house, it was such an awesome feeling. I miss them so much!
* Everyone having fun together.
* Shopping with my "sister" Ruth. I love this girl and wish we lived closer! Probably a good thing we don't though! HAHA! 8)
* The first day in Cali we went to the beach. My girls were not fans of the water and neither was Caiden. By the end he loved it though!

* Sea World.
At night they have a show called "Shamu Rocks" and they play lots of fun music and have a fireworks show. It was really fun!
We went to the beach again and this time the waves kept coming up over the sand, clear onto the rocks we were sitting on.
We ended up staying a day longer than everyone else so the last day we spent shopping. In the afternoon we went down to the beach and rented a bike to ride around. There were three teenagers that also rented one so we kept racing each other and it made it even more fun!
* The walk on the pier.
* "That's the last thing I need, I got a whole pocket full of cash!"
* "You okay? Be careful out there."



I'm so sad I couldn't go, I love our family vacations!! The bike you guys rented was awesome, glad you took lots of pics!
ReplyDelete