Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Catching Up...

May is always the busiest month. There is so much going on the whole entire month that it is just pure craziness at our house! One day I was able to take the girls to play at a gymnastics place here in town. They LOVED it!!






I also turned the BIG 3-0! AHH!! I was completely spoiled by my family and friends! I am seriously sooo lucky! When I woke up Rich left the sweetest card and tons of fruit in the kitchen for me. Derek and Keli took me to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, then Derek took the girls home and put them down for a nap while Keli took me shopping. Then Ruth surprised me with a massage, getting my nails done, and my eyelashes tinted. (I didn't know there was such a thing and it was awesome!!) We also went to Caiden's T-ball game, out to dinner at Monsoon's, and then back to our house for cake and ice cream. I had tons of phone calls, texts, and other gifts. Definitely a good day! Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I am your loser friend that is just now wishing you a happy birthday! Welcome to the 30 CLUB!!! Hey 30 was great for me I got a baby!!! We will have to get together sometime soon now that I am retired!!!

    ReplyDelete