Thursday, March 11, 2010

Funnies

I love the 2-3 year old stage. Kids always say the funnest things at this age and these are some that I want to remember. (Just a warning -- these are probably not that funny to anyone else but our family)

I was asking the girls what their full names were and this is what they said:

Kelsi: "Kelsi Myself Cardiff" - It's Kelsi Michelle.
Kortlin: "Kortlin Mom Cardiff" and when I told her that was wrong she said "Kortlin Richard Cardiff" - It's Kortlin Linsey.

They LOVE apples but refuse to eat them with the peel on, so when I cut the slices they ask me to "Take the tags off".

They call their fluoride pills "pillows."

Kelsi has some cupcake pj's she got for Christmas and she calls them her "jammie cakes" or "jammie pupcakes" and hates getting dressed every morning because she has to take them off.


I'm not sure how to spell this one but every time they say something with numbers they add "v's" into it like, "I want two-va-vem, or four-va-vem."

They look forward to their big brother getting home from school all day and are so excited when he is home to play with them!



Caiden is ALWAYS making sure his junk is still there (if you know what I mean, it's his worry stone) so Rich and I are always telling him "Caiden, stop playing with yourself!" Then finally one day we had this convo:

Us: "Why do you always do that?"
Him: "Cuz my 'self' itches."
Us: "Your what?"
Him: "My 'self'."
It took us a little bit to figure out what he was talking about and then it came to us.

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing SO hard! I love the "self" conversation...I think our "C"s must be related because my "C" does the same thing...drives me crazy!!! Your kids are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo funny! Your kids are too cute Lins!

    ReplyDelete