We are supposed to get up to another 2 feet tonight. All the schools have been closed for the whole week and roofs of buildings around here are starting to collapse. So what can you do when you have 4+ feet of snow?!?
<
I am starting to panic a little because when I look out my front window this is what I see... This is the back yard...
This is Rich showing us how it's done (HAHA!!)
It was actually the first run and the path hadn't been made yet.
I cannot believe all that snow!!! Crazy! I love it though, looks fun. I will admit though after our week, I am thankful to be living where we are living. Have fun with no school . . . :)
OK so pierson watched these videos on FB like a million times. He loved the one with Derek getting stuck in the snow! Thanks for the entertainment...yeah hopefully it eventually melts!
I cannot believe all that snow!!! Crazy! I love it though, looks fun. I will admit though after our week, I am thankful to be living where we are living. Have fun with no school . . . :)
ReplyDeleteHOLY snow!!! WOW!! You guys are so fun out enjoying it - I think I would be parked in front of a big fire. I like the pic of C in the snow cave.
ReplyDeleteThat is so much snow!!!
ReplyDeleteOK so pierson watched these videos on FB like a million times. He loved the one with Derek getting stuck in the snow! Thanks for the entertainment...yeah hopefully it eventually melts!
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy! We heard about it on the news and I thought of you guys!
ReplyDelete