We got over 2 feet of snow so Caiden hasn't had school for 3 days. We are all sooo sick of being stuck in the house and I'm pretty sure Rich is tired of shoveling! I even tried to be nice and shovel for him before he got home from work but it was coming down so hard that by the time I came inside what I had shoveled was all covered up. We are supposed to get up to another foot this weekend...enough already!



One of the days Caiden was home we made some sugar cookies. The kids had fun decorating them but wouldn't eat any of the ones with frosting or sprinkles, they liked them better plain.


I did it!!! I finally made it to your new blog. I'm such a loser, it was all my fault (as you already know.) : ) Okay, I can't believe how much snow you got! How fun and crazy. But such a great indoor activity with your kids. They are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteCute! I LOVE the pics of the gils in the suitcase - so cute!!!! Wasn't the 3 days off crazy!? Lasy year the whole week before Christmas break we had snow days... it was awesome and crazy at the same time!
ReplyDeleteI will have to give you my recipe for "frosting" It is super yummy and the kids paint it on so it is a lot of fun! Of course - it is probably better that they dont eat the extra sugar anyway! ;)
Hmmm . . . the snowing blog looks oddly familiar. :)
ReplyDelete