Saturday, November 21, 2009

Small spaces and New Moon

The girls LOVE cramming themselves into small spaces lately. Usually they are laughing the whole time so I know exactly where they are but now they are starting to figure out to be quiet. The only way I knew they were hiding in Caiden's dresser was this...

The large pile of pajamas kinda gave it away!




They have also been having such a fun time playing in this Thomas tent. Aunt Keli and Jon came over to play and all 5 of them ended up inside. I'm still not sure how they did it though.



Saturday night my parents watched the kids for us so when Rich got off work we went to dinner at Monsoon's, picked up hot chocolate, and headed over to stand in line OUTSIDE in the 30 degree weather at Harkin's. Keli, Jon, and Amber saved our spot so when we got there they left to go get hot chocolate and warm up a little.

Jon and the eskimos


We all decided it was worth the 3 hour wait outside in the cold and it was SO much better than Twilight. Even though Rich pretends he doesn't like the movies we all know deep down inside that secretly The Twlight Saga movies are his favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for New Moon!!!! I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but I've seen it 4 times! Gordo is a fan too!! Maybe he & Rich should have a special guys night & see it together - LOL!!

    ReplyDelete