Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend/My Birthday

For Memorial Day weekend we went down to the valley with my family. The weather was perfect and it was nice to get out of the rain. We stopped in Anthem of course to shop and then onto Cafe Rio for dinner. Saturday we went to a park that had little kids rides and then since it was hot we found a spot to just hang out in the shade and relax. Afterwards we went to dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant Serrano's and then to Bahama Bucks for dessert. Our friends Cody and Emily were able to come and spend time with us also which was fun.






My dear son quietly, without me knowing told the waitress, "It's my mom's birthday, can you embarrass her?" The next thing I know I'm wearing this thing while all the employees are singing to me. Just wait kid...your turn is coming!!!




Jon hooked us up with his blow-up boat that we took around the lake at my Aunt's house which was really fun too. Thanks Jon!!


On my birthday Rich had to work and left before I was even awake. I woke up and got ready and then figured I would fix myself a boring bowl of cheerios. As I walked into the kitchen I found this...

Stuffed French Toast-My fav! What a good surprise, my hubby is the BEST! Then I got the kids ready and we went to see a movie. Probably not one of my best ideas to take 3 kids by myself but at least #1 had a good time. After nap time I met my mom and sister at Outback for dessert! YUM!! Then my parents watched the kids and Rich and I went to Monsoon's for dinner. Basically we have done A LOT of eating in the last couple of days but it was all dang good! Then we went back to my parent's house for ice cream and presents. Thanks everyone, I had a great day! I have the best friends and family EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment