Monday, December 22, 2008

Date night and reading

Saturday night Rich and I went to our first Arizona SunDogs hockey game in Prescott. We had front row seats on the glass, which could be good and bad for several reasons. I think the fans that sit that close up are hard core so it was pretty interesting who we sat by. The guys sitting to the right of us would belch every time they had a sip of their beer. It was the long, drawn out, nasty type of belching too, followed by the "F" bomb every second. There were some good fights but unfortunately the SunDogs were losing the whole time. The final score was 8-3 and overall we had a great time and can't wait to go again, but hopefully next time we will sit by some better fans. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the kids so we could go!! We really appreciate it!


In other news, Caiden read his first book to me today all by himself. He is so proud of himself as are Rich and I. I started doing the Saxson Math program and Zoo Phonics (the reading program)in September with him. It is amazing how fast he is learning and he has really been enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment