The last two weeks have been absolutely horrible!! It all started with my last post and hasn't stopped since. Kortlin ended up getting a bad Upper Respiratory Infection, Kelsi the Croup, and Caiden throwing up. I have not had more than four hours of sleep in a long time (a few nights 1.5 hours) which is not enough to deal with two crying babies all day long. Then just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, Rich had to go out of town for work. It was 10:30 PM and all three kids still wide awake. The girls were screaming and I just didn't know what to do anymore, nothing was working. I called my parents and they came over until midnight and helped me get them to sleep. (Thank you so much Mom and Dad! I don't know what I would do without you guys!) My Aunt Deanna came through town Thursday morning and she ended up stopping and helping me out for a few hours. She held crying, snotty kids, and played with Caiden while I made a cake for my dessert group that night, and she even folded some laundry! Then on Friday morning my best friend Ruth called and told me she made me an appointment to get a massage and it was all paid for. It was heavenly and exactly what I needed. It completely relaxed me and gave me the strength to keep going. I truly don't know what I would do without her! She has listened to me cry and complain on the phone every day...when she is sick in bed for the last seven months due to pregnancy. Later that night my sister came over with a chick flick and our favorite double chocolate chip frappuccinos from Starbucks. I am so thankful for family and a close friend who helped me through all this. I love you guys, THANK YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment