Things were a little crazy this year for Caiden's birthday. He ended up having 3 parties. (I know what you are all thinking and NO, he is not normally this spoiled.)Rich had to be out of town for a work training all weekend long and had to miss his actual birthday. Anyone who knows me very well knows that I can't celebrate birthdays on a different day and do nothing on the actual day. I get a lot of grief about it from my in-laws but I can't help it. Caiden was begging and begging to have a friend party at "Peter Piper Pizza" and we were trying to get the Cardiff's and the Day's together to have a party also. We couldn't get everyone's schedules worked out so we ended up having Rich's family come up Thursday night, Friday on Caiden's actual birthday he had his friend party at "Peper Piper Pizza" as he calls it, and then Sunday the party with my family. My dad was released from being Bishop on Sunday so my Aunt Deanna and Uncle Ed, and Aunt Dauna and Uncle Mike were in town. It was so much fun having them here. Thanks for coming we had fun seeing you guys!! I can't believe Caiden is already 4! He is such a good kid and always tries to do what is right. I love you Caiden! Happy Birthday!!
Caiden "helping" make his cake



Thinking of a wish before blowing out the candles

Grandpa & Grandma Cardiff, Uncle Chad & Aunt Becky, Cayden and Kenna

Harrison Douglas, Caiden, Quinn Mickelson


Harrison, Caiden, Keagan Charon, and Quinn

Aunt Dauna and Kortlin

Kelsi and Dad


Uncle Mike, Aunt Dauna, Keli, and Mike

My mom, Aunt Deanna, Uncle Ed


No comments:
Post a Comment